Friday, October 31, 2008

OKAY -- I have been tagged! FOURS

I have about a thousand things to accomplish today -- and instead I am sitting here responding to Natalie's tag!

4 Random Things I Love About My Husband:
I love how he spends time with his kids!
I love how he knows something about everything!
I love how when I'm struggling trying to get something done -- he will take over and finish it! (sometimes I prentend to struggle) HEEHEE!
I love how he is so patient (especially with me)!

4 Jobs I Have Had:
A Secretary for one of my Professors at Ricks College
Legal Secretary
Bookkeeper (and still am)
A Grounds Maintenance person for the City of Magrath (I got a GREAT Farmer's tan two summers in a row!)

4 Movies I Have Watched More Than Once:
While You Were Sleeping
Mama Mia
Annie
The Sound of Music

4 TV Shows I Watch:
I really don't watch any! The only TV I watch is channel 7 News and College Football.

4 People Who Email Me Regularly:
Andrea
Debbie
Barbara-Lynn
Tricia and Dorothy (my sisters)

4 Of My Favorite Foods:
Sweet Pork Salad (at Costa Vida)
Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
General Tso's Chicken
Diet Coke (is that a food)

4 Places I Would Like To Visit:
England (will be leaving in about one month)
Canada (I haven't been there in a LONG time)
Scotland
Ireland

4 Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year (wow the year is almost over):
Seeing two new Grandsons (twins) who will be born in December.
Seeing my Granddaughters
Seeing my daughter and son-in-law
A Trip to England
(OK -- I know, these really are all one in the same!)

4 People To Tag:
Celeste Conlin
Amanda Andrews
Debbie Hall
Mary Hamm (Jeff you can too if you feel left out!)