Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Mighty Hunters!

Hunting Season is open! The BOYS went out to get a BIG ole DEER (I think it's Deer season)! It snowed, was windy, the BIG boy got lost, and they were home 2 days early with NO animal to be found. I asked Jason if he saw any Deer and he said, "yeah 2". "Just imagine how many deer we would have seen had there been better visibility." I guess it was snowing sooooo much that they couldn't see but a few feet in front of them! Jason called home as soon as he had cell phone service and asked if I would cook up some HOT soup. He said they were all sore and freezing. They all walked in like it had been ONE BAD DAY!!! but OH WHAT FUN they had!!!! MEMORIES!!

Charles & Jason

Charles, Robert & Jason
Jason dishing up a nice warm dish of soup!
What a nice mommy he has?

4 comments:

Andrea said...

MMM I want my mom to cook me a nice meal! haha

Karen said...

AWWW~! I wish I could! But you really weren't missing too much -- it was only taco soup and I know you can make that one!!

Andrea said...

Its okay you will get a chance to cook all kinds of meals for me in December! :) its not the point if I can make it, it always tastes better if you didnt have to cook it! haha

The Billman Family said...

Karen you can make me some soup to. Just come on over anytime. I will even wear some of Steve's Camo and pretend like I am cold.