Sunday, September 21, 2008

YES! this is a DOG!

Those of you who REALLY know me -- know that I am NOT an animal person at all! I feel my fear and dislike of animals is due to some childhood traumatic experiences with the little beasts (not sure what experiences there were but I'm still sticking to that). Anyways -- due to some unforeseen circumstances -- we have Andrea and Bill's dog, Wrigley, living with us for a while and as you can tell, Eric is in seventh heaven! The pictures of Wrigley are proof to Andrea that I am taking good care of the little beast!




Look -- Wrigley is even winking at you!! :0)
PS: Eric is taking his Sunday afternoon nap. This is what going to church at 8 a.m. will do to you!




4 comments:

pam said...

You better watch out you might end up getting a dog, I had to finaly give in to my family.

Celeste said...

Ewww, I'm so not an animal person either! One of the first things Nic did when he moved out was get a dog!

Amanda said...

ummmm... that is NOT a dog!

Andrea said...

Haha I bet Eric is loving it! He really has never had a REAL pet! And I know you are starting to love little wrigley too! haha Kennady loves these pictures she was very excited to see Wrigley!