Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FOOTBALL Season Has Begun!

What a football stud? Eric had his first game last week. He is playing on the MHJH (Lightweight) Football Team! I can't remember his positions (imagine that) but I do know that he plays both offense and defense! He played both offense and defense last year but I assumed it was due to the fact they only had 12 players on the team -- this year there is around 30. I will ask Eric his positions and update the post later. I love Football, especially when I have a son playing! What fun! They have a game tonight, but due to a court trial for Robert and church stuff for me -- Eric's parents won't be able to make it! BOOHOO!! So a big SHOUT OUT to Eric! and GOOD LUCK Buddy Boy!! GO TIGERS!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Wow, he sure looks like his brothers! I can't believe how much he's grown since we lived in MH...I know, I know, it been 7 years but the changes are still CRAZY!!

Andrea said...

WOOHOO GO ERIC!! Im going to have to train Kennady to yell go uncle eric now instead of go uncle matt!