Friday, September 12, 2008

MAMMA MIA! (for the third time)

MAMMA MIA! The story of a bride-to-be trying to find her real father told using hit songs by the popular '70s group ABBA. What a GREAT movie! So upbeat and fun! I love musicals so was truly looking forward to seeing this one and it was a lot more than I expected! The beautiful scenery (makes me want to visit Greece), the cast was great and the songs were awesome!! A good mix of tears, laughter and love that will make you feel like you're a part of the gang and enjoy every bit of this movie. It really is a feel-good movie and it made me want to stand up and sing along (which the sing-along version would have been so fun to go to but is no longer playing in Boise). The singing and the dancing will put a smile on your face, and make you feel happy and as if all worries are gone. I certainly smiled during the entire movie all three times -- even when I was crying (because two of my friends were sobbing and even though I was crying it made me laugh). An awesome movie that is worth watching more than once! THANKS FRIENDS for another fun night at MAMMA MIA!! Is it VIVA LasVegas next time? I would love to see the Broadway Show!

3 comments:

pam said...

love your blog, love the background, really cute.

Celeste said...

I LOVE this movie and have also seen it three times!! LOVE IT! We are thinking of planning a Vegas trip to see it on stage too! It was here in SLC last summer but I was in Vegas at the time to see Phantom. I really wish we would of went to Mamma Mia then too...dang it! It leaves Vegas in January 2009 so ya better get planning!

Debbie said...

I want you to show me how to get some of your grphics up on your blog sometime. It sounds like we better plan our Vegas trip.
Debbie