Saturday, May 22, 2010

Is it really Winter still??? and a little about Moscow, Idaho!

May 22, 2010

A BLIZZARD in the end of MAY!!!
Notice the snowplow and my white-knuckles! HAHA!



These pictures were taken between Boise and Mountain Home.
What a WELCOME home...
Robert and I were on our way home from Moscow, Idaho, where Robert took a 5 day long Mediation for Families Course at the U of I Law School! I went along to hang out in the hotel! Robert and I haven't been back to Moscow since 1991. It was kind of fun to see where we spent 3 fun years. I honestly couldn't remember too much about Moscow until I started driving around. Not much has changed that's for sure! I was a little disappointed that the Godfather's Pizza place in Pullman was gone. We used to go there for an all-you-can eat lunch for really cheap - If I remember right it was $3.99 a person and kids ate free.

Gritman Memorial Hospital
where Matthew was born!
(Pictures aren't that great .... I was driving and taking pictures at the same time! Guess I should have pulled over!)

This is Oakridge Apartment Complex on Indian Hills Drive - we lived in this apartment for the last two years Robert was in Law School (our apt. was the furthest one on the left)! They have totally updated the whole place. It used to be brown wood siding and now it is vinyl siding. I would have loved to see if they renovated the inside of the apartments. The playground was even updated!
When talking to Andrea this week she only remembered a couple of things about living in Moscow ... 1. The Playground at our Apt. Complex and 2. The White Elephant (which is a crazy store in Spokane that Robert loved to go to - it had a bit of everything in it!)
Just a few memories of Moscow, Idaho!

No comments: