Sunday, December 14, 2008

Artichoke Dip

Over on Pam's blog (http://crockettcrew.typepad.com/my_weblog/) it's time for our favorite appetizers. I am in England right now and don't have my recipes with me -- but this recipe for Artichoke Dip that I found off the internet is pretty close to one I have at home.

INGREDIENTS
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 8 oz Pkg. Cream Cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Combine the artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, cheese and green chilies. Mix well and pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with chopped green onions and chopped tomato if desired. Serve as dip for tortilla chips or breads! YUMMY!

Pam -- just a note for you -- we are making your Bacon/Water Chestnut Recipe right now. Can't wait to eat them!!

1 comment:

pam said...

HEy thanks for sharing this, I didn't even know you add one to this one. I'm trying to make copies of everyones, kind of behide; I'm going to make a booklet when we are all done for everyone. Thanks